Kiss at sight

Strings clamped to the clouds above my head,
Attached to the corners of my psyche,
I’m viciously infatuated with your body scent,
I’m craving to cuddle on your lap
Like a stray, needy baby elephant;

You’ve got all your pieces at right places,
Emerging in an enigmatic prophecy,
It’s a pull I cannot avoid dragging into,
Going away from you is a hundred G-force;

Crushing my strength on atomic level,
You rush in my veins like smoldering magma,
I’m as helpless as a trapped rabbit,
My thoughts – stung by the air you exhale –
Exposing, escalating my dark secrets;

I need you like I need sharp-cuts in my throat.
You already cause me bleed inside.
It’s not a warning, but a promise.
Next time you trespass on my dreams,
You’ll be kissed at sight.

Spare me,
Or embrace like you’re my death,
Love me,
Or I’m afraid I’ll kill myself,
Kiss me,
Damn, kiss me right now.

Written for Photo Challenge #104 at MindLoveMisery’sMenagery

pulled by clouds- Brooke Shaden
Brooke Shaden

1. kalabalu says:

In dreams you can not catch me…as you are floating in air
    you are not flying…so do not dare
    or I will do something …naughty…to scare

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Scare the hell out of ‘already scared’ me. I can push my limits. 🙂

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Smiles
      How are you dear? It’s been a long time conversing with you. How’s everything?

2. kalabalu says:

Everything is fine , thank you. Hope you are enjoying as you always do 🙂

3. NEKNEERAJ says:

Great!
      Life is getting slightly better. 🙂

4. NEKNEERAJ says:

Thank you!
      Stay in touch. You know where to email me, right?

5. NEKNEERAJ says:

Nevermind, it is nekneeraj@yahoo.com, drop me a ‘hi’ there.

2. wildchild47 says:

This is a wholly interesting image and a wonderful exploration of it. I think you’ve captured the intensity of desire, longing and lust – how it can be so sharp, razor-edged, and yet there is a slightly out of this world feeling – not quite a dream state … and not that “head in the clouds mindlessly happy ‘I’m in love’ feeling” …. it is rather, like a “soft” drug state ….

Great job 🙂

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Thanks Pat. I read your entry. It was simply outstanding.

2. wildchild47 says:

3. A really conflicted dream/nightmare. Love this stanza:
    I need you like I need sharp-cuts in my throat,
    You already cause me bleed inside,
    It’s not a warning, but a promise,
    Next time your trespass on my dreams,
    You’ll be kissed at sight.

4. Powerful images and so many notions of determination, loved your take on the image…

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Thank you Michael. I too loved your entry.

5. Bastet says:

Well … I think this is really very intriguing … I may be mistaken but the image of the stray baby elephant made me think that you aren’t writing in an everyday New York cultural area.

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Thank you Georgia. The baby elephant reference came after watching a YouTube video, where the poor thing was desperately cuddling with humans… no, not at all an NY culture.

6. julespaige says:

I always write my own piece before reading anyone else….

Oh the passion of want, to need that which we often can not have while awake 😉

I was just watching a cartoon with elephants with my grand-daughter the other day…
    🙂 though my first thought was the horrid commercial for a disease where breathing is like having an elephant sit on your chest. We all need and want for affection.

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

We all, indeed! I am glad you liked it.

7. this is an incredible piece. woah. i’m blown away…

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Coming it from someone like you means a lot. I’ve seen some of your incredible work, and i’m excited to go through it in detail. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me with a smile.

2. aw thank you – that’s quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has said to this year. this has made my day! thank YOU x

3. NEKNEERAJ says:

You’re most welcome 🙂

Comment, praise, criticize? Do leave a note.