Sane till tomorrow

Stretch our veins till empyreal realm,
Scratch a track for barren broken dreams,
Stick our nails in skulls of martyrs,
And crack apertures, reach their memories,
Then call us lunatics,
For we hunt apathy and dread,
Be better than fanatics: bloodcrows indeed,
And treasure humanity,

Vociferate for what we loved and lost,
Get drenched in ethanol and velvety sorrow,
Climb to the roof-top and fly high white clouds,
Let them know we are sane till tomorrow,
Then un-bolt our heartbeats, cleanse our souls in tears,
Let the gust blow-away pollen of their dried blood,
Live our fascination for psychedelic dreams,
It’s our atelier; we feel no fear,

Drop all obsequious sobs,
Cross our pinker areolae,
We maybe at the zenith of our losses,
But we’re winning the battle,
Gather around the wide round table,
Elucidate loud our vague murmurs,
Kiss etiolated but stoic faces of our heroes,
Lay them on hearse till retribution.

For Wordle#88, Wordle#89, and Wordle#90 at MLMM

Image from http://www.metallus.it

1. So happy to see you! Wowza incorporating 3 Wordles and so brilliantly and so concisely, now that takes a master

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Happy to be here, Yves.
      Glad you enjoyed the poem. I guess I needed something flashy to grab attentions. Lol
      But it didn’t seem to quite click. Anyways, how are you?
      I read your few recent poems. You are as marvelous as ever. I tried posing the comment but my internet ditched me. So please know that I’m reading. Okay?
      As the book is finally completed, I’m going to stick around for awhile.

2. Thank you so much XD Pat has been subbing for you at MLMM if and when you are ready to come back let one or both of us know. That is great about the book Neekneeraj!!!

3. NEKNEERAJ says:

I secretly went through couple of his prompts a little back. He is so brilliant; it would be downgrading if I replace him. Not that I cannot.. haha, but this book now needs more attention. I still have to prepare the synopsis then deal with the Agents. I’m new to this so it’s going to be a little bumpy ride. Let’s see how it goes. Maybe will take couple of more months.

4. I understand take whatever time you need =) Pat is a she btw

5. NEKNEERAJ says:

Oh, maybe I was so in hurry I didn’t realize that. 😛
      Thank you for understanding!

2. Prajakta says:

This was a pretty heavy take on the prompts that kept building with every line. Brilliantly done.

1. NEKNEERAJ says:

Thank you Prajakta. I hope the US is not too cold. Read your first post from outside India. Enjoy your time!

3. soumyav says:

wow!!! amazing one Neeraj!!

1. NEKNEERAJ says: