Purple

Eventually, you left me
with the glass of whisky carrying
marks of your lipstick
my hips tingling and
your tiny purple panties, hanging
on my ear,

trapped in time, I’m thinking
when you were sitting on my thighs
kissing my lips and your fingertips tingling my hips
talking in your voice husky
in one hand holding the glass of whisky
when we shared the same commode
peeing in it together
How I wished it to remain that way,

but now I’m sitting here on the same commode
waiting for my head to explode
provoking my insanity
smelling your tiny purple panties.

Photo Credit: nikhelbig.com
Photo Credit: nikhelbig.com

1. Happylifeaholic says:

Wow. This is pretty powerful. And I love the picture you chose to accompany it.

1. Neeraj says:

2. quite intense … you really raced my thoughts to some unintended gullies .. !!

1. Neeraj says:

Lol.. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

3. Oloriel says:

I thin this captures the simplicity and raging fiery of a desire fueled with memories pritty well, aswell as the desperation of longing. It leads the reader to delve in his own similar memories and quite possibly drinking a glass of whiskey as well.

1. Neeraj says:

It is always a pleasure to hear from you. You amazingly see the thinnest layer of every piece. Thank you!

4. Insight says:

Wow! This is such a deeply expressed piece of share from a young man. *Hugs* 🙂

Rahul

1. Neeraj says:

5. words4jp says:

humph – are we both in the purple zone??? Of course your purple is more exciting than mine – 🙂 lovely piece Neeraj. xx

1. Neeraj says:

Guess what? While scrolling through my reader pane I read your purple prettiness as ‘purple panties’, I dont know how 😛 but this title is inspired by yours and this is how this poem was born 😀

2. words4jp says:

that is so cool:) I have been holding onto this picture for awhile – I took it at a park near my home. Such a cute flower!!

3. Neeraj says:

Sure it is! I’m thankful that you shared it with us 🙂

4. words4jp says:

you want to know something funny? I had the hardest time coming up with a title – I thought just purple, then I figured it needed a bit more – it was purple prettiness and then pretty purpleness… I am happy I stuck with purple prettiness. your title of ‘Purple’ is perfect:)

5. Neeraj says:

I think ‘Purple Prettiness’ is perfect. For my piece I wanted the title to be ‘Purple Panties’ but mentioning Panties in the title didn’t look sober as people without reading the entire content may have found it cheap and so I ended up with Purple only. See! We have similar story with purple 😀

Share your emotions: