Afraid

Photo Credit: daydreaming5.tistory.com

Feeling like talking to you,

Thinking of to call for few words,

Or maybe send an sms for you to respond,

But insecurity eats me,

Asks me not to do anything,

What if you don’t reply back?

What if you aren’t feeling the same?

Often I reach my cell phone and put it back again,

I remember your number like anything even when I deleted,

I even tried changing the name as “Do not call!”

To avoid dialing by mistake when I’m weak,

It didn’t work ‘coz I know it is a way to reach you,

I don’t find strength to press few keys,

How will I stand if you reject me again?

~

1. Dakshi says:

Hey,

Just have faith. Let her have some space and you be occupy in other things in the mean time. I know what you go through, I am to. Have faith. You will have her. Mark my word. It’s just a matter of time. Have faith.

1. Pieces says:

Yes, faith gets us going.. thank you for mentioning that.

2. adlt1226 says:

i feel your apprehension…sometimes we have to take risks if we really want to be with someone…rejection is just one of those lessons we have to learn to accept…but you’ll never know..maybe that person feels the same way…take a leap of faith 🙂

1. Pieces says:

Hmmm.. Thank you!

3. globalunison says:

I know it is a very heart-felt poem! I read it twice. After completing it for the first time, I was like too much NEERAJ-TYPE again and then when I completed reading it for the second time and I suddenly broke out into laughter! This poem is dedicated to all the innocent employers whose bosses are as annoying as a** !! Lol.
    Thank you for the good read!!!
    With love,
    -Naima.

4. ~Lady Day says:

Oh goodness…xo, how I break very deeply for you. I know that feeling. Hugs Neeraj…big hugs.

1. Pieces says:

Aww.. You really are a sweetheart .. Thank you for the hugs 🙂

5. soumyav says:

…:-( 😦 bad to see u back in the girth of this again!

1. Pieces says:

Don’t worry Soumya, Its just a post!

2. soumyav says:

Then its fine! 🙂

Comment, praise, criticize? Do leave a note.