1. A Big Thank you to Soumya
A very warm hearted gratitude to Soumya (http://soumyav.wordpress.com) for considering my blog for this special nomination, she has always been very encouraging by her appreciating words. I never thought that my posts could ever be a reason to inspire anyone by any mean. But thank you, Soumya for the recognition and being the reason of my inspiration too.
2. 7 things about me –
1. I am a sport worm. I love Table tennis, Pool, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Cycling, Gyming, Computer games and every kind of indoor and outdoor games.
2. I am a very quick learner. I can be successful in anything if I just I decide.
3. I hate stupid people and ass lickers.
4. I am very stubborn and always very firm on my decisions.
5. I have very strong sixth sense.
6. I love chilled drinks even in winters. 🙂
7. I do not make friends very easily (yet always be friendly with everyone) and when I do I don’t leave them ever.
3. 7 bloggers, who have been an integral part of my journey and source of inspiration:
- http://onelifethislife.wordpress.com/ – A very impressive blog and a delicious treat to the eyes by showing the unseen or rather ignored life through the eyes of the blogger, always a pleasure to witness the un-witnessed.
- http://theway2fullconsciousness.com/ – Veeh has an aim to spread the smiles all around by this blog and honestly she has been very successful in doing that to me. Always a pleasure to go through her work and getting inspiring comments.
- http://arabwriterchick.com/ – For its lovely poems, stories with the blend of perfectly chosen pictures.
- http://supersoniceuphony.wordpress.com/– For portraying very wonderful piece of lyrical words with smooth flow and larger than life meanings.
- http://rayannsom.wordpress.com/ – For her beautiful photography and out of the world stories.
- http://jenniferdominiqueblog.wordpress.com/ – Jennifer, for her innocent ways of experiencing life and describing in very interesting ways. You’ll love to love her work.
- http://thewritingaficionado.wordpress.com – Julia, though being under the clouds, has been a huge source of inspiration for allowing me to see through her eyes by her photography, poetry and stories.
A very huge thank you to people mentioned here and everyone else for being the part of the journey so far,